Samsung is slowly making the One UI 6.0 beta available on more devices. And now, they’re starting to send out the new software for their latest not-too-expensive but still pretty fancy phone, the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G and Galaxy A54 5G in the UK.
Samsung has begun the rollout of the One UI 6.0 interface beta for the Samsung Galaxy A34 in the UK. Samsung will soon make it available in more markets, including the US, India, Germany, and South Korea. The One UI 6.0 beta gives Galaxy A34 and Galaxy A54 owners the ability to try Android 14 before the final release.
The new One UI makes a lot of improvements to Samsung’s custom interface. In addition to numerous new features, it also introduces improvements for notifications, easy access to the full quick panel, a new button layout, and more, plus adds new widgets, improves Samsung’s native apps, and introduces new camera features.
However, the latest One UI 6.0 beta also brings the latest September 2023 security patch for Galaxy A34 5G and Galaxy A54 5G with build number A346BXXU4ZWI1, and A546BXXU5ZWI1, respectively.
Here are the steps with which you can join the latest One UI beta program and experience the update:
- Head to the Samsung Members app.
- Log in to your Samsung account and tap on the Registration for One UI 6.0 beta program on the banner.
- Fill out the form and complete the enrollment process.
How to install
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap on the Software update.
- Click on Download & Install option.
- Now the latest update is finally installed on your Galaxy device.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.