The Samsung AI Forum 2023, held by the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT), will also focus on and emphasize the future direction of research, with the attendance of world-renowned AI researchers and industry professionals. Registration will be accessible on the Samsung AI Forum website starting October 12, allowing participants to pre-submit questions to the forum’s presenters. The seventh version of the Samsung AI Forum will be an in-person event with the topic “large-scale AI for a better tomorrow.”
The Samsung AI Forum 2023 will focus on two important topics:
- Large Language Models and AI Transformation for Industry
- Large-scale Computing for Large Language Models and Simulation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computer Engineering (CE) will be covered in the topic ‘Large-scale Computing for Large Language Model and Simulation.’
Samsung will also hold a ceremony to reveal the winners of the Samsung AI Researcher Award and the Samsung AI/CE Challenge at the event. These awards are meant to recognize outstanding domestic researchers, university students, and graduates. Additionally, the forum will aim to revitalize the AI and CE research ecosystem by displaying posters of prominent research papers and organizing networking events for delegates.
AI Forum 2023: List of Events:
- It begins with the opening speech by Kye Hyun Kyung, President and CEO of Samsung Electronics Device Solutions Division.
- Yoshua Bengio, professor at the University of Montreal, and Jim Keller, CEO of AI semiconductor startup Tenstorrent, will continue with the highlights of the forum.
- Invitation talks by Professor Satoshi Matsuoka of the Riken Institute of Computer Science in Japan and Larry Zitnick, a research scientist from the Meta AI Research Lab.
- The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology’s (SAIT) AI and CE research leaders, as well as leading academics from across the world, will discuss the current state and future direction of their research.
Gyoyoung Jin, President of SAIT and Co-Chair of the Samsung AI Forum, commented,We believe AI- and CE-enhanced next-generation semiconductor technology will play a pivotal role in improving the quality of life, and SAIT has been working closely with academics and experts to seek Samsung’s new long-term growth drivers. We hope the Samsung AI Forum will accelerate the expansion of the AI and CE research ecosystem around the world.”
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Since Android was announced in 2007, I have kept track of it. With each news that came out more, I liked this operating system. I have been learning a lot with it, since I have seen it born and grow, and I hope to continue learning and share my knowledge and experiences about Android, services and applications.