To mark Disney’s 100th anniversary, Samsung Electronics America has announced the return of the Frame-Disney 100 Edition. This unique version of The Frame contains a sleek branded bezel, 100 rare pieces of art from the Disney collection, and a Mickey Mouse-inspired remote, meant to excite Disney lovers across the globe. Through one-of-a kind Disney-inspired design, accessories, and committed art, the Frame-Disney 100 brings fantasy to life. The Frame-Disney 100 edition is currently available for purchase on Samsung.com/us/Disney and BestBuy.com.
The Frame has transformed information consumption by transforming standard screens into breathtaking pieces of art since its inception. Fans all around the world appreciated the TV’s thin shape and matte display as an ideal complement to fit home and interior design tastes, while its premium 4K QLED image quality breathes new life into art and media consumption. The Frame-Disney 100 Edition is available in North America, Europe, Korea, and Latin America. Only the Disney 100 painting is available on the Frame-Disney 100. Subscription services are said to incur fees.
The Frame-Disney 100 Edition:
- It is a fascinating combination of Samsung’s technology and Disney’s imagination.
- The Samsung x Disney 100 onscreen logo will be displayed while turning on the TV.
- Also, as an homage to Disney’s most loved character, Mickey Mouse, the TV also has exclusive bezels in the Disney 100 trademark color platinum silver metal and a special Disney edition remote.
- The Frame-Disney 100 edition includes 100 pieces of specialized Disney art, which can be accessed directly through the Samsung Art Store.
- Experience beautifully selected collections from top worldwide institutions such as the Louvre, Tate, and more, as well as artists ranging from Monet to Van Gogh, through the Samsung Art Store.
- The Samsung Art Store makes it simpler than ever to bring the art gallery experience into your home, and our new curated Disney collection has even more compelling works to pick from.
Disney fans can select and present a gallery of their most favorite characters and material directly on their TV, with all credits going to content from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and National Geographic.
James Fishler, Senior Vice President, Home Entertainment & Display Division, Samsung Electronics America, states,It is wonderful to collaborate with Disney for this special edition of The Frame, and while the unbelievable demand came as no surprise, we are absolutely thrilled by the tremendous response. Samsung technology should seamlessly blend with your personal style in a way that easily enhances both your day-to-day and your décor look. Put simply, it should be magic. We’re so excited that people can see how The Frame delivers all that and more, as well as experience their Disney 100 edition TVs firsthand!”
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.