Google is sending some new improvement updates for its stock applications under the November 2023 system updates. At the start of the month, the company has already introduced a bunch of new changes under Developer Services and System Management. To provide more improvements, it has also brought some new changes to the Play Store.
According to the information, the latest update will bring more convenience for the users while using the Play Store, as it will provide results in a new style by showing an icon that will take you right to the app or game. Along with this, it has also updated the design of Google Play Protect information cards.
For more convenience, it has also introduced a new feature that will help you uninstall apps on connected devices. Additionally, it also added a prompt that will help enable notifications when pre-registering for an app. For more information, you can also check out the official changelog.
Google Play system November 2023 changelog
Google Play Store v38.3
- [Phone] makes your search results experience better by showing an icon that will take you right to the app or game.
- [Phone] New feature to help you uninstall apps on connected devices.
- [Phone] Updated design for Google Play Protect information cards
- [Phone] I added a prompt to remind you to enable notifications when pre-registering for an app.
Google Play services v23.43
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support analytics and diagnostics-related processes in their apps
- [Wear] updates to system management services that improve updatability.
How do I get all the new features?
All these changes will be included in the latest update of the Google Play Store and Google Play services, which are coming with version numbers v38.3 and v24.43, respectively. Most of the time, these applications get updated automatically, but if there is any problem, you can update them by following these steps: To update Google Play services, tap on this link. To update the Play Store, just go to the settings inside the application and tap on About. Here, you will see the Update Play Store button highlighted in blue. Just tap on it.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.