Samsung is greatly committed to its promise of offering stable version One UI 6.0 to every eligible smartphone as soon as possible. Also, the work is going on in full force, and it’s visible. A few days ago, users of the Galaxy S22 series got their hands on the stable One UI 6. Following these flagship series, the Galaxy Z Fold 5, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 series, Galaxy A73, and Galaxy A54 received stable versions of the software and joined the list very soon. Now things are coming to the Galaxy M53 model.
One UI 6.0 is live for the Galaxy M53
As of right now, One UI 6.0 seems to be available for the Galaxy M53 in Russia, as per Sammobile. The firmware version on it is M536BXXU4DWK2. That being said, it’s reasonable to presume that additional markets will receive the update for the Galaxy M33 before long. We can expect stable software to reach every region very soon.
If you are a user of the Galaxy M53 smartphone and you want to check whether the release of stable One UI 6 has been reached, access “Software Update” and select “Download and Install.” Galaxy A73 users may get this firmware in the relevant area through the Settings app on their phones.
Get a new level of user experience with One UI 6.0:
New emoji, a redesigned typeface, a weather widget, camera and album widgets, an updated control panel, and the ability to create new stickers that are integrated into the keyboard without delay. Overall, the interface of the camera program is much more straightforward. The rapid settings button on the preview screen has been changed in order to increase their comprehension capacity.
The new security dashboard will keep an eye on all installed applications; the auto-block function will stop unfamiliar programs from installing; new security controls will allow you to enable and disable instructions via USB; and a new privacy dashboard will supervise the permissions provided to each program.
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widgets), revamped font, new emojis, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera: The overall layout of the Camera app has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make it easier to understand. Now, in the quick settings menu, at the top of the screen, in Photos and Pro mode, there is a button that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easy to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New Video Editor for media creation. The Studio feature now allows you to create videos by joining those in the gallery, adding text, music, and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard for controlling permission allowed for each app, new Auto-Lock feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, turn on security controls, and block commands via USB, the new security dashboard allows you to monitor each individual app.
- Bixby text call: New Bixby feature, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time.
- The new Document and Text Scan feature makes it easier to scan a document by deleting unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of the security of the website. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!