In its native nation of South Korea, Samsung is introducing the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE. The service will be accessible in South Korea starting today, December 8.
Moreover, Samsung’s website and a single high-end store in Seoul’s Gangnam neighborhood are the only places to purchase the two unique colors, Indigo and Tangerine. Samsung’s most recent product in South Korea costs KRW 847,000 with an internal storage of 256 GB, which is around $640. Customers can purchase it at Samsung stores nationwide, Samsung.com, mobile carrier online and offline stores, and open markets.
Launch offers and discounts:
- The firm is launching the ‘Galaxy Perfect (Perfect) Programme’ for consumers who buy the Galaxy S23 FE, in keeping with the government’s aim of lowering family communication expenses.
- Once the used device is returned within 24 months, customers who purchased the “Galaxy S23 FE” through this program will be reimbursed for 50% of the factory price.
- To further enable the first 600 customers of the Galaxy S23 FE to have an unrestricted, hassle-free experience with the device, Samsung Electronics is also hosting a special experience program called “Galaxy Trial.”
Samsung is surely bringing the Christmas feast to its native customers.
- Korean customers who purchase the 256 GB variant during the first two weeks of availability will receive a free Galaxy SmartTag 2 or a 25W charger as a reward for making prompt purchases.
- For the customers who buy the gadget within the first three weeks, they will receive a growth support pack for Hoyo Bus’ role-playing game “Collapse: Star Rail,” a 50% discount ticket for CU desserts, and a Christmas dessert exchange certificate.
- Depending on the length of the activation period, customers who activate by January 31 will receive a 50% discount coupon to purchase the accessories for the Galaxy S23 FE through the Samsung.com app.
- We will offer a 4-month trial coupon for YouTube Premium and a 6-month trial coupon for Microsoft 365 Basic.
- For accessories and back cases, Samsung joined with companies like Pickles the Frog, Jo Guman Studio, and Kakao Friends for the 1020 generation.
Galaxy S23 FE specifications:
- Display: A 6.4-inch dynamic AMOLED 2x screen with Full HD+ resolution with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, HDR 10+, and peak brightness of 1,450 nits
- Processor: Exynos 2200 processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB or 256GB
- Rear camera: 50 MP primary with OIS, 12 MP ultrawide, and 8 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom and OIS.
- Front camera: 10 MP with 4K 60fps video recording
- Battery system: 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast wired charging and 15W wireless charging. It also comes with reverse wireless charging.
- Screen Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Connectivity features: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, and a USB Type-C port
- Other features include an in-display fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, and an IP68 rating.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.