Here is full guide how to add an existing Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S22 Series
- Advertisement -
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings Accounts and backupManage accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Google.If presented, use the current security unlock method (PIN, password, fingerprint, etc.).
- Enter the email address for your Google™ account then tap Next (lower-right).
- Enter the Password then tap Next.
- If preferred, tap Back up to Google Drive to turn on or off then tap Accept.
- Galaxy S21: One UI 5.0 Beta 3 Is Coming
- One UI 5.0 Beta 4 Released For Galaxy S22 Series
- New Update For Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: September 2022 Patches Arrive In The US [Unlocked]
- New Security Patch Arrived For Galaxy Fold 5G, Z Fold 2, And Z Flip 5G In Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE And Galaxy Z Fold 2 Updated To October 2022 Security Patch In Europe
Facebook Comments Box