Here is full guide how to add an existing Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S22 Series
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings Accounts and backupManage accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Google.If presented, use the current security unlock method (PIN, password, fingerprint, etc.).
- Enter the email address for your Google™ account then tap Next (lower-right).
- Enter the Password then tap Next.
- If preferred, tap Back up to Google Drive to turn on or off then tap Accept.
- Galaxy Watch Gains Home/Away Controls with Google Home App
- Samsung’s The Frame TV Pays Tribute to Keith Haring’s Iconic Pop Art
- First Look at Galaxy S24 Ultra’s S Pen Design
- Android Auto 11.0 gets second beta update with some new improvements
- Samsung’s Android 14 One UI 6.0 Update Gains Wider Availability