Samsung is now prepping all of its apps for the upcoming introduction of its next big One UI update. The One Handed Operation+ app is the first Good Lock module to receive One UI 5.0 software support.
Previously, the same application served as the first module for One UI 4.1.1 (Android 12L), which will be featured on the upcoming Galaxy Z series foldable phones.
According to the Tizen Help, the One-Hand Operation+ update was seen on v18.104.22.168. The description adds :What’s New
- Support OneUI 5.0. (Android13) - Improve "Widget popup" feature. - Bug fixes and stability improvements.
One UI 5.0 Beta – China, Germany, India, Poland, S. Korea, the United Kingdom & United States are the countries where this program will be launched first.
- Collaboration One UI 5.0 with Samsung Notes, which was updated earlier yesterday.
- The presently active operation of an app is in the quick settings.
- The About Page now displays a picture of your device.
- Toggle UWB on/off through Settings. It allows tracking tags, and a few cars, to use radio signals to identify a gadget’s location. UWB is the basis of tracking tags like Apple’s AirTag and Samsung’s SmartTag Plus, which help to find lost keys, purses, wallets, or beloved pets.
One UI 5.0 doesn’t have significant to offer. It has entered undersized advancements in all situations with vibrancy advancements.
It is not unacceptable, but Samsung seems to manage the speed of the update more, as the Beta is anticipated to start a month agone and is anticipated also to launch a month before the expected date.