Samsung has introduced its most powerful smartphone this year – Galaxy Z Fold 4. The latest Fold 4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 SoC, boots on Android 12L with One UI 4.1.1 and have a 5 cameras – Triple rear camera setup on back, one is folded screen and another on is unfolded.
The latest One UI 4.1.1 skin has also been introduced with the flagship and brings special features that you will not find in previous One UI 4.1.
But today we are talking about a new feature which is available in Galaxy Z Fold 4. Now you can set separate wallpapers in both inner and outer screen at the same time.
You can personalise your device by setting your own wallpaper. Your device includes a selection of wallpapers to choose from, or you can use one of the photos or videos you’ve taken or downloaded. On some devices you can even choose to set a wallpaper that changes each time you use your device.
How to set separate wallpapers on Galaxy Z Fold 4 inner and outer display
Note: If you want to change the wallpaper of any screen of Galaxy Z Fold 4, then you have to follow this step on the same display whose wallpaper you want to change.
- On your Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Tap and hold any empty space on the home screen or pinch the screen via two fingers
- Go into Wallpaper and Style
- Now tap on My Wallpaper
- You can also tap “Explore more wallpapers” to choose from a wider selection of wallpapers. For further assistance, read the section below “Download a new wallpaper”.
- If you have selected “My wallpapers”, tap your preferred wallpaper. If you have selected “Gallery”, tap the image(s) or video(s) that you would like to set as your wallpaper, then tap “Done”.
- Choose whether you want to set the image as the wallpaper for your “Home screen”, “Lock screen” or both your “Home and lock screen”.