Gboard, a redesigned Google keyboard, and other additional features were updated for the wearOS platform by Google. Users of the most recent Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro may now access the Gboard and Google assistant.
In this post, we go over some of the fundamentals of using Google Gboard on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 while highlighting crucial hints and techniques that will help you get the most out of this app.
As the feature requires access to the Google Play store in order to be downloaded, it is currently only available for Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch5. Older Samsung Watches cannot run Tizen and the Gboard app together.
How To Change Keyboard On Galaxy Watch 5
- On Your Smartphone
- Open Galaxy Wearable App
- Tap on Watch Settings
- Tap on Store
- Search for Gboard and tap on ‘Available on more devices’
- Tap on Install to start installing the keyboard on your Samsung Watch
- You will see Installed in a minute or two and you are ready to go.
You Can also download Gboard from you Galaxy Watch 5’s Play Store.
- On your Galaxy Watch 5
- Swipe down on the Home Screen
- Tap the Settings icon
- Tap on General and choose Input
- On this screen, it should show the Input parameter as ‘Samsung Keyboard’
- Tap the Keyboard list and default.
- Tap the Default keyboard.
- Select Gboard from the list.
- Tap on the checkmark to confirm