Learn about Galaxy Z Fold 4’s Always On Display and how to change what appears on your display. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is boots on Android 12L with new One UI 4.1.1 skin, which was inspired by the Android 12L, adds the Taskbar functionality to the most recent Samsung foldable smartphone to completely transform the multitasking experience for users.
Galaxy Z Fold 4 Always On Display
Always On Display allows you to view the clock, battery and missed phone call/message notifications when the screen is turned off. The Always On Display screen uses less power and also utilizes the proximity sensor to turn off completely when in a purse or pocket. You can change what appears on the Always On Display screen.
How To Use Always On Display On Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Swipe down from the Notification bar.
- Then select the Settings icon.
- Select Lock screen.
- Select the Always On Display switch.
- Now tap on Always On Display.
- Edit the settings as desired.
- From the Always On Display screen, select Clock style.
- Edit the appearance as desired, then select Done.