Last month, Samsung launched the One UI 5.0 Beta programme, enabling a small number of Galaxy S22 users to test the latest Android 13 software before the stable release. Samsung published the second beta earlier this month, which fixed issues and enhanced performance. The third One UI 5.0 beta built on Android 13 has now begun to be distributed by the South Korean company to the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus, and Galaxy S22 Ultra.
One UI 5.0 beta 3 is now rolling out to the Galaxy S22 lineup. The update weighs 1194MB and carries software version S901BXXU2ZVI9 / S906BXXU2ZVI9 / S908BXXU2ZVI9. In terms of new changes, the update improves animation, gallery widget to home screen, added new feature, allow lock screen wallpaper to be changed instantly by long press on lock screen and much more.
Owners of the Galaxy S22 in Europe are already receiving the third One UI 5 beta based on Android 13. If your Galaxy S22 is registered for the beta test, the OTA notification ought to arrive soon.
The full update changelog for the One UI 5 beta 3 is as follows:
Bugs that have been fixed:
- -Experience new, immersive, slideshow-style stories in the gallery
- Added gallery widget to home screen -Introduced improvement to allow background image for Lock screen can be changed instantly by long press on lock screen
- -Improved UX of album tab at the bottom the gallery app
- In the default setting “Device Maintenance > Automatic Optimization > Automatic restart on demand”.off by default
- Improved optimization feature for everyone Terminal mode and menu position shift (Settings-Useful features-Bixby Routine>Mode →Settings>Mode)
- Improvement of the animation to return to the Splash screen when disconnected
- Changed the overlap animation when closing folders
- Open the pop-up window to stop the IMS service after a SW update has been changed
- Fixed the issue where the app doesn’t exit with gestures when multiple apps are running on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue where the transparency of the calendar widget cannot be changed -Fixed the issue that the app icon text appears very small
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.