Finally, Samsung is distributing the Android 13-based One Ui 5.0 Beta 4 for the Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra.
After beta 3 at the end of late September and less than a month from the supposed stable firmware release date, the Galaxy S22 series is receiving One UI 5.0 beta 4 of the major update based on Android 13. It is currently available in the US and Korea.
The last four digits of the firmware version with which the One UI 5.0 beta 4 arrives are ZVJ2 with 1.6Gb update size and we shared the full changelog below.
Bugs that have been fixed –
- Improved that Favorites and Recent items can be added and removed in Gallery album
- Fixed the issue executed sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurred vibration sound / beep sound, continuously
- Fixed crash when entering App folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpapers
- Fixed crash in s pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem for Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in Home gesture
- Fixed the frame breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Other minor bug fixes
How to install the update
This new update is only for owners of Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22+ and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra who are part of the beta program and comes with a simple OTA; everyone else will have to wait patiently for the release of the stable version.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.