One UI 5.0-based Android 13 is getting closer and closer to stable release with the fourth beta for Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra. It was first available in the US and Korea, but today it landed in Germany and the UK.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series, which welcomes in Germany the fourth beta of the One UI 5.0 based on Android 13, complete with security patches from October 2022.
The new ZVJ2 firmware requires a download of about 1.2 GB and brings many bug fixes regarding Gallery, vibrations, folders, backgrounds, S Pen (only for the Ultra, of course), Eraser object, widgets and more. The South Korean manufacturer removed the multi-user feature from the changelog.
Bugs that have been fixed –
- Improved that Favorites and Recent items can be added and removed in Gallery album
- Fixed the issue executed sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurred vibration sound / beep sound, continuously
- Fixed crash when entering App folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpapers
- Fixed crash in s pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem for Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in Home gesture
- Fixed the frame breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Other minor bug fixes
- When the phone screen is off while DeX is running, a black screen is displayed on the monitor.
- After receiving the file with QuickShare, if you try to open it in the receiving pop-up, ‘Unable to open file’ pop-up occurs (The file is received normally).
- Forced Close occurs when the filter is selected from the lock screen menu, during Wallpaper image multi-pack setting.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Since Android was announced in 2007, I have kept track of it. With each news that came out more, I liked this operating system. I have been learning a lot with it, since I have seen it born and grow, and I hope to continue learning and share my knowledge and experiences about Android, services and applications.