A couple of days ago, the South Korean giant released beta 4 of the One UI 5.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Series. In these hours, however, from the first information published on the net, it seems that Samsung has started releasing beta 3 of the One UI 5.0 for Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra.
This is a rather important update that highlights the goodness of the build released by the company – in case of critical problems or bugs it would have been withdrawn immediately after its release in South Korea – and is increasingly approaching the release of the stable version of Android 13 on Samsung’s high-end smartphones.
Speaking of the beta 3 of the One UI for Samsung Galaxy S21, the firmware number of bug fixes and features, including – app folder crashing while changing the wallpaper, sleep mode, home gesture vibration, and other improvements.
Galaxy S21 One UI Beta 3 Changelog:
Bugs that have been fixed
- Added an option to add and remove Favorite and Recents albums in Gallery app
- Fixed the issue with Sleep Mode being executed automatically
- Fixed an error with screen not turning on after it is turned off when Sleep Mode is activated
- Fixed crash when entering App Folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpaper
- Fixed crash in S Pen Air Command
- Fixed the issue with Object Eraser not working Fixed vibration feedback not working when using Home gesture
- Fixed the issue with screen freezing when returning to Home Screen from Widgets
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Many other improvements
Known issue list
- While using Remote Control with Teamviewer other devices are not connecting
- The phrase “Fast charging” that appears during super fast charging is changed to “Charging” after a certain period of time. It is not an issue, but a new conception
- After receiving a file with QuickShare, if you try to open it in the displayed pop-up, ‘Unable to open file’ pop-up appears (The file is successfully received)
- In Wallpaper Image Multipack Settings force close occurs when selecting filter from Lock Screen menu
One UI 5.0 beta 3 is now rolling out to the Galaxy S21 lineup, and carries software version ZVJ3. Owners of the Galaxy S21 in the UK & South Korea are already receiving the third One UI 5 beta based on Android 13. If your Galaxy S21 is registered for the beta test, the OTA notification ought to arrive soon.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.