After the South Korea and the UK received the beta 3 update with One UI 5.0 and Android 13 for the Galaxy S21 series, it was the turn of the United States users can install the new firmware.
A week after the initial launch, Samsung brought the third beta of One UI 5.0 to the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra in the US. The third beta of One UI 5.0 with Android 13 for these trio has firmware terminated in ZVIZ and its download size is around 1300MB.
- Advertisement -
The new software update brings bug fixes and performance improvements and includes the October 2022 security patch with security and privacy vulnerability fixes. But the changelog is quite different from the update for UK and Korea.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Data services not working even after turning “ON” “International Data Roaming”
- After changing themes, apps do not display the correct color in icon
- Notification icon are white circle and not app icon
- Force close is coming ‘Samsung Accessory Service Keeps stopping’ when we try to connect watch3 and Watch active
- “Panels” is getting searched in easy mode and on selecting “Menu not currently available” toast appears
- “No Text found” popup occurs in Extract Text when Scan Handwritten document
- Unable to open camera from app info setting
- Select mode popup is not shown when we tap on lifestyle mode from lock screen
- Video is not playing at first time after trim the video for set video wallpaper at lock screen
- User is not able to remove apps from restrict app usage in lifestyle mode
- Other minor bug fixes
Owners of the Galaxy S21 in the US are already receiving the third One UI 5 beta based on Android 13. If your Galaxy S21 is registered for the beta test, the OTA notification ought to arrive soon.
- Advertisement -
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.