Android 13 is getting closer and closer to stable release with the fifth beta for Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra. Earlier, Samsung released the fifth beta of One UI 5.0 in China, now it expanding other regions as well.
The Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra, which welcome in some countries the fifth beta of the One UI 5.0 based on Android 13, complete with security patches from October 2022. It now starts from the United States, Germany, and Korea but the same release should soon be available in other countries where the beta program is accessible through Samsung Members.
The new ZVJA firmware requires a download of about 500MB and brings with it a large amount of bugfixes, which are mention below…
Bugs that have been fixed
- Watch Plugin forced close
- Rebooting in many paths
- Not adding fingerprints
- No unlock sound when the lock screen is unlocked
- Even if the call volume is reduced as much as possible, the sound is big
- The bottom of the home wallpaper is cut
- When entering the Recents, Close all menu is not displayed The app is terminated when you press the edit button of the captured image
- Other minor bug fixes
- When connecting the Buds 2 Pro, an error occurs in the Galaxy Wearable and the manager connection is not completed
The release of the stable version is therefore approaching, which could take place within a few weeks. The test program is currently available on other models, such as the Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 and Galaxy A52.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.