Samsung Galaxy S23: Samsung is about to launch its new device of the Galaxy S series, ‘Galaxy S23’. This device may be launched by the rise of 2023. The Company didn’t reveal much about the device yet, but until then, we got too much information about this device from rumors and various sources. This device will also get three models, as usual, Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Yogesh Brar, a well-known name for leaks, shared technical information about Galaxy S23 on Twitter. He revealed information about the device’s camera, software, battery, charging speed and more. All rumored and leaked information is mentioned below-
- The device may get Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- Triple rear camera with 50 Megapixel main sensor with OIS, 12 Megapixel ultra-wide angle and 10 Megapixel telephoto
- The device has a front camera of 12 Megapixel efficiency
- 128 or 256 GB of Internal Memory with 8 GB of RAM
- 6.1-inch Super AMOLED Display at Full HD+ resolution with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Based on Android 13 with One UI 5
- 3900 mAh battery with 25W wired and 15W wireless fast charging
As per the rumors, this device increased its battery power compared to Galaxy S22. It has a 3700 mAh battery, but the upcoming Galaxy S23 will get a 3900 mAh battery. It is assumed that even after having an increase, the charging speed may remain the same as the device gets 25W wired and 15W wireless fast charging.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.