It’s been more than two months since Samsung launched the One UI 5 beta, but it hasn’t rolled out the stable version yet. And the company plans to release the stable version later this month.
Samsung Galaxy S22 owners who have already updated their devices in the beta will be pleased to know that the main Good Lock modules have already been made up and running on the new software version.
Samsung has started updating its Good Lock modules to the latest version and also providing support of One UI 5. Here several Good Lock modules now support One UI 5.0. Below is a complete list of the nine modules that are working properly:
Good Lock v.2.2.04.46
- Added change tab order setting at the bottom of the main screen (More icon at the top > Change tab order)
- Support for children under the age of 14 to use Good Lock except for the terrace function (a consent function for using the terrace will be added in the future)
- One UI 5.0 support
- Support seconds clock on panel (OneUI5)
- Support date clock on indicator (OneUI5)
- Improve app stability.
- OneUI 5.0 support
- Fixed an error related to the lock screen entry point icon
- Other UI bug fixes
The list is set to grow in the coming weeks, when Samsung decides to update the other modules as well.
Samsung will soon release the stable Android 13 update with One UI 5 for its smartphones. The hope is that the development team is already working to extend compatibility to so many other modules in the shortest possible time.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.