The South Korean Tech Giant has recently launched a new application named ‘Camera Assistant. The application is included in the Samsung Good Lock suite. Currently, it is available in the Galaxy S22 series with Android 13 and One UI 5.0 skin. But at that time, the company is also working to provide the same in other devices.
This application has some useful features that will reduce the battery uses of the camera and expand the automatic shooting mode capability. After its installation, the user will get to see a new section under the camera settings. Let’s take a look at the uses and features of the newcomer.
- Advertisement -
Key Features of ‘Camera Assistant’
This application will help users in those mentioned fields-
- With its access, the user will be able to control the use of the automatic HDR effect
- This will enable automatic lens switching on the basis of shooting situations and zooming levels.
- It will smoothen the edges and texture of the picture.
- With its access, users can now record a video in photo mode just by holding the shutter button.
- This will help to reduce battery uses with an option that turns the camera off if it is not in use for more than 2 minutes.
- From now on, it is easy for the user to capture moving objects as the company increases the speed of the shutter.
- The above-mentioned feature will also reduce the blur effect while capturing moving objects.
For information, the South Korean Giant warns its users that if they use the respective function, it will decrease the quality of the picture. To install this application, users just simply need to download it from the ‘Galaxy Store’ of their devices.
- Advertisement -
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.