Samsung has started distributing the third One UI 5.0 beta for the latest foldable – Galaxy Z Fold 4 in India. Previously Galaxy S21 series smartphones have also received the beta 3 updates.
The latest update is rolling out with firmware version ZVK1 as well as currently, it is the first smartphone that received November 2022 security patch. It has a file size of 541.09MB.
According to the changelog, the latest beta 3 brings various bugs fixed, such as the fast battery consumption issue and the status bar disappearing; Samsung Pay does not run as a gesture in a folding state. The camera app force close, cover screen ratio, and function error Korean language issue when entered in BT keyboards and some other minor bugs has also been fixed.
Changelog: One UI 5.0 Beta 3 For Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Battery consumption fast
- Forced close when setting the shortcuts on both sides while editing the lock screen
- Korean is not entered when connecting BT keyboards
- Status bar disappear
- Samsung Pay does not run as a gesture in a folding state
- Camera app forced close
- Cover screen ratio and function error
- Other minor bug fixes
- When an error occurs, please update to latest version of Samsung Members application from Galaxy Store.
- This helps resolve issues with partial/missing logs when uploading Error Reports.
Owners of the Galaxy Z Fold 4 India are already receiving the third One UI 5 beta based on Android 13. If your device is registered for the beta test, the OTA notification ought to arrive soon.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.