Samsung is constantly working round the clock and continue rolling out the November 2022 security update across various regions; since the start of the month, the latest security update has been available on several high-end Galaxy devices. It is also noticeable that Galaxy S20 Series already got the Android 13 stable update a few days ago.
November 2022 security update is now available in some European countries; the update brings several new enhancements regarding system stability and security, improving the device’s overall performance. Additionally, it also consists of some bug fixes that resolve several issues as well, as it also revamps some minor features.
- Advertisement -
The latest update for Galaxy S20 series can be identified by its firmware version number
- For 4G variants
- Galaxy S20 – G980FXXSFGVK1
- Galaxy S20+ – G985FXXSFGVK1
- Galaxy S20 Ultra – G988FXXSFGVK1
- For 5G variants
- Galaxy S20 5G – G981BXXSFGVK1
- Galaxy S20+ 5G – G986BXXSFGVK1
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – G988BXXSFGVK1
Moreover, suppose you want to make your device more secure. In that case, it is highly recommended to install the latest update, so it ensures that your device will make more secure and does not infect through external vulnerabilities overall. It protects your privacy and saves your important data.
If you are a Galaxy S20 device user in Europe you can install the update by following the given steps.
- Advertisement -
- First, go to system settings, then
- Click on the Software update menu
- Then click on the Download and Install button, it will start downloading and it gets installed automatically.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.