Every year, Samsung introduces new smartphones; the company generally launches them in the first quarter of the year. This time the Korean giant has released a new phone in the A series lineup, Galaxy A14.
According to the information, the company will start selling the device in European markets from April 2023; as the device is debuting so, it will come with Android 13 and a powered company-designed Exynos chipset.
Galaxy A14 5G specifications
The device has a 6.6-inch full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It has an Exynos 1330 chipset, which is available in two variants, one is 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage, and the other one has 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
To make it long-lasting throughout the day, Samsung has packed the device with a 5000mAh battery; the device has a top-class camera module which includes a 50MP main camera and 2MP depth and macro camera, and for the selfie and clear video calling, it has a 13MP camera.
- Display: 6,6″ full HD+ (1.080 x 2.400 pixel), refresh rate fino a 90 Hz
- Processore: Exynos 1330
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- RAM: 4 / 6 GB
- Storage interno: 64 / 128 GB
- Sistema operativo: Android 13 con One UI 5.0
- Fotocamera posteriore:
- Principale: 50 megapixel, f/1.8
- Macro: 2 megapixel, f/2.4
- Profondità: 2 megapixel, f/2.4
- Fotocamera anteriore: 13 megapixel, f/2.0
- Connettività: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, USB Type-C 2.0
- Sicurezza: sensore d’impronte laterale
- Dimensioni: 167,7 x 78 x 9,1 mm
- Peso: 202 grammi
- Batteria: 5.000 mAh con ricarica a 15W
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy A14 5G will be available in black, silver, burgundy and acid green at a list price of $199.99 for the 4GB +64GB Variant and should soon be available in our country as well.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.