Usually, Samsung devices get the latest firmware update way before any other brand’s devices. The same happened with the Android 13 update. The Korean giant has released it for Galaxy devices much earlier than other companies. Samsung is the only company that has introduced Android 13 in its devices after it was released in pixel smartphones by Google.
Samsung introduced the Android 13 beta program, initially available for the Galaxy S22 series devices, and then it expanded to other Galaxy smartphones. In the meantime, some Foldable screen smartphones also got access to the Android 13 beta update.
Samsung has already started rolling out Android 13-based One UI 5.0 for the Galaxy devices mentioned below. This latest version of One UI is based on Android 13 and brings a host of new features and improvements.
One UI 5.0 Based on Android 13:
-One UI 5.0 brings a host of new features and improvements, including an updated interface, new camera features, improved performance, and more.
-Some of the key highlights of One UI 5.0 include an updated home screen layout, new lock screen themes, refreshed icons and widgets, an improved camera app with new features like copy text, and more.
-One UI 5.0 also includes a number of under-the-hood changes that improve performance and stability.
Samsung’s One UI 5.0 offers a lot of features and improvements over its predecessors, making it a great choice for Galaxy users wanting to get the most out of their devices. The rollout has been relatively fast and efficient, which is great news for those with compatible devices which were waiting impatiently. With such an impressive update, Samsung will surely remain one of the leading mobile manufacturers in the market for many years to come.
Samsung updated Galaxy devices to One UI 5.0
The latest version of Samsung’s custom Android skin, One UI, is based on Android 13 and comes with a host of new features and improvements. One UI 5.0 is currently available on select Galaxy smartphones. Here’s a list of all the Galaxy smartphones that have received the One UI 5.0 update:
- Galaxy S and Note Series: Galaxy S22, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy S10 Lite.
- Galaxy Foldables: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Flip LTE/5G;
- Galaxy A, M, and F Series: Galaxy A73, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A53, Galaxy A52s 5G, Galaxy A52 LTE/5G, Galaxy A51, Galaxy A42, Galaxy A33, Galaxy A32, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A22 LTE/5G, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A12 Nacho, Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Quantum 2, Galaxy M53 5G, Galaxy M52 5G, Galaxy M42 5G, Galaxy M33 5G, Galaxy M32 5G, Galaxy M23, Galaxy M22, Galaxy M13, Galaxy M12, Galaxy F62 5G, Galaxy F52 5G, Galaxy F42 5G, Galaxy F22, Galaxy F23;
- Galaxy Tablets: Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Galaxy Tab Active 3, Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro, Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
- Galaxy Xcover: Galaxy XCover 6 Pro, Galaxy XCover 5, Galaxy XCover Pro.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.