As usual, Google has released a new system update which has brought several new improvements to Android devices. However, big G provides updates in three categories, two of which are most common as one provides monthly security updates and the other one is Major Android updates; the third one is also one of the important updates as it brings new changes to the inbuilt two application to the stock app i.e., Google Play services and Google Play store.
Google updates both of these apps on a monthly basis; under the Google Play system update, it is worth noticing that the company releases the update on the first Monday of every month. With every new update, the company brings some new features and changes for Android devices. In the latest update, Google brings improvements to its Nearby sharing feature; now, it has pinned the notification to the screen when shown.
According to the information, the Google play store will get some new changes in the discover section of Apps & Games. It has also optimized the process of installation, which makes it faster to download and install any application; apart from this, the Play protect option has also improved, which helps keep your device safe as it fixes some bugs that make the app more stable and secure.
For more information, here is the official changelog:
- [Phone] Pin Nearby Sharing heads up notification to screen when shown.
Google Play Store
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support Machine Learning & AI related developer services in their apps.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.