After releasing the third beta update a few days ago, Google is back with another update; this time, the company is pushing a minor update as QPR2 beta 3.1, which brings several fixes for the previously reported issues.
The latest update is available for all the Pixel devices from Pixel 4a to Pixel 7 Pro, and the update comes with version number T2B3.230109.004; the update generally brings some minor fixes in just two functions, first issue in the system Bluetooth module, which “may allow for possible out of bonds writes due to memory corruption”. The second issue has also been fixed, which brings Romanian translation into the system image. However, it doesn’t address any major issues.
- Fixed an issue in the system Bluetooth module that could have allowed for possible out-of-bounds writes due to memory corruption.
- Fixed an issue where some Romanian translations were missing from the system image.
The Pixel smartphone users who have already enrolled in the Android beta program can easily install the update by following the given steps:
- First, Go to the settings
- Tap on the system section
- Click on the system update menu
- Now you should get the latest beta update appearing their
- Hit on install; then it will get installed on your device in the ideal timing
However, users who didn’t enrol in the Android beta program yet can still enrol their device to get the latest beta updates. The latest update comes in approximately 21MB software size and will take you one step closer to the stable update functionalities. However, the users who are very conscious about their devices can wait for the stable update because the beta update may be unstable to your device and affect some functions of the device.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.