After successfully refreshing its Galaxy S series with new Galaxy S23 devices, Samsung is now all set to introduce some new smartphones in the Galaxy A series lineup; it is almost confirmed that Samsung will introduce two new devices, Galaxy A54 and Galaxy A34, by the next month.
As of now, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A54 has passed through the certification process of TENAA; in this process, some specifications are leaked, confirming that the Galaxy A54 smartphone will be backed up by the 4905mAh( marketed by 5000mAh), it will feature 25 W charging.
It is also revealed that the device will support multiple 5G bands, including b41,b79,b78, and b28. Apart from this, the listing doesn’t reveal any other information, but by getting this important certification, it is surely coming very soon to the market.
Earlier, some more specifications were also leaked about the Galaxy A54 such as the device will be powered by an Exynos 1380 processor, which has a combination of 8GB of RAM and 128/256 GB storage. It will feature a triple camera setup which includes a 50MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide, and may have a 5MP macro sensor. According to the previous rumors and as the midrange device, here is the expected spec sheet:
- Display: 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED (1080 x 2340 pixels) with 120Hz refresh rate
- SoC: Samsung Exynos 1380 (5nm) with octa-core CPU and Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- RAM memory: 6 or 8 GB
- Storage: 128 or 256GB, expandable via microSD card
- Rear camera: triple with LED flash
- 50MP main sensor
- 12 MP ultra-wide angle sensor
- 5MP macro sensor
- Front camera: 32 MP (in a teardrop notch)
- Mobile networks: Dual SIM (two nano-SIM), 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint reader: optical (under display)
- IP67 certification
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W wired fast charging
- OS: One UI 5 based on Android 13.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.