Samsung’s latest flagship device, the Galaxy S23, has been released with a range of new features and improvements. Alongside this launch, Samsung has also rolled out its latest One UI 5.1 software update, which is gradually being introduced across Galaxy devices. The update promises to offer users a range of new enhancements and features to improve their overall user experience.
After running out of the top and ex-top list, the Korean giant has started releasing the latest version of its interface to its flagship Tablets as well, and the time has come for the great Galaxy Tab S7 5G, Tab S7+ 5G, and Tab S8+ 5G.
The One UI 5.1 update for its popular tablets, including the Galaxy Tab S7 5G, Tab S7+ 5G, and Tab S8+ 5G. The new firmware versions, T878USQU2DWB3, T978USQU2DWB3, and X808USQU2BWB1, respectively, bring users all the latest news and features. The update also includes the latest February 2023 security patch, ensuring that the devices are up to date with the latest security enhancements.
Currently, the One UI 5.1 update is being rolled out in the US for Verizon carrier-locked models. However, the update will soon expand to other carriers and markets as well, offering a wider range of users the latest software enhancements and features.
Along with the latest One UI, which brings a number of new features, including the shared album, improved search in the Gallery app, and much more (not all features could come on the phone in question), the update includes updates for system apps and February security patches.
How to install the update
At the moment, the real availability of the update for Galaxy Tab S7 5G, Tab S7+ 5G, and Tab S8+ 5G, we can only say that its release has begun on Verizon carrier in the United States. Here’s how to check if you received it (in case the notification hasn’t appeared yet) If you don’t see it, it could arrive in the next few day:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Software Update
- If available, tap Download and Install.
One UI 5.1 New Features:
- Selfies: When taking selfies, you can easily change the color tone by selecting Natural or Bright.
- In Pop-Up View, you can now adjust the window size by dragging the window edges in any direction.
- For split view, you’ll see categories for Recent apps and Most used apps, allowing you to quickly select apps for Split Screen.
- GIF Remaster: GIF Remaster has been added to help you remaster and improve the quality of your GIFs.
- Extract text from a video: Extract text is available if you pause a video with text information on screen. Select to extract the text which can then be used in emails, contacts, on the internet and more.
- Details view: When you select details of a photo or video, you can see both the image and the details at the same time in landscape mode. Select an image or video from Gallery > Select three dots for more options > Select details > Rotate device to landscape mode.
- Wallpaper Video: You can select a video clip to use as your wallpaper. The best part of the video clip is recommended for editing. Open Wallpaper > Select a video from your Gallery > Trim recommends the best moment (15 seconds max).
- Battery Widget: A Battery widget has been added that will quickly show battery life for the smartphone and connected devices.
- Weather Widget: Daily weather summary, forecast, hourly precipitation, severe weather alert, and other information has been added.
- Multiple emojis: Add a second AR Emoji in a single sticker. Customize each emoji and then combine them as you prefer.
- Continue to browse Samsung Internet from another device when both devices are signed into the same Samsung account. Sync the data in Settings > Samsung account > Sync settings > Enable “Samsung Internet”.
- You will receive a Samsung Internet pop-up on screen on your second device > Tap to continue browsing.
Bixby Text Call
- Use Bixby to answer phone calls and respond to people with text-to-voice.
- Open Phone app > More options (3 dots) > Settings > Bixby text call.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.