Google has introduced the second Android 14 developer preview for Pixel devices, and the new software is available for the developers because it is currently in the initial stage of development and can be easily tested by developers to make it bug-free and progressive so the Android 14 can roll out on time.
Android 14 developer preview 2 comes with new features
After coming to Pixel devices, several users have run the software and noticed many new interesting features which may also be available with Android 14; let’s discuss them. (Via – XDA)
- Regional preference: with Android 14, Google has developed a new function of Regional preference that would allow setting the preferred temperature, calendar, and first day of the week; this option will be available inside the system settings.
- LED works as a notification indicator: Now, with the latest Android upgrade, every Android smartphone will get an option to enable LED with notifications as well as there is another option of the screen blinking which can light up the screen when a new notification arrives. You can also use both LED and screen lights simultaneously.
- Emoji Lab wallpaper creator: A new option will be available which allows you to create an emoji wallpaper, the option will be available under the wallpaper list, and there will be 14 different emojis will be available which you can use to design wallpaper.
Samsung’s One UI 6.0 is expected to bring a host of new features and enhancements to the popular mobile operating system. This feature would allow users to design and create their own unique wallpapers using various tools and customization options. With One UI 6.0’s expected release, Samsung fans and smartphone enthusiasts eagerly anticipate this feature’s release and other exciting updates to the user experience.
Samsung will bring new features with One UI 6.0
In recent years, Samsung has always brought some extra new features with every new Android update; this is all possible because of its own skin, which is covered on each Android version that is available for Galaxy devices. Last year Samsung introduced One UI 5.0, which comes with the Android 13; it includes all the features with some extra features that are exclusively available for Samsung devices. This year Samsung will introduce new features containing Android 14 with its One UI 6.0. However, the update will be available for select Galaxy devices based on their eligibility. To get the idea, here is the possible list of devices.
One UI 6.0 Eligible Devices
- Galaxy S series- Newly-launched Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra, Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra, Galaxy S21, S21, and S21 Ultra.
- Galaxy Z series- Upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3.
- Galaxy A series- Galaxy A73, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A54 (upcoming), Galaxy A53, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A52s, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A33, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A14, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A04s.
- Galaxy Tab S series- Galaxy Tab S9 (upcoming) and Galaxy Tab S8.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.