Samsung Photo Editor is an inbuilt function of the Gallery app. It allows you to edit your photos with different available options; for instance, you can apply different filters, stickers and fonts to enhance the look of pictures. From time to time, Samsung adds new features to it with new updates. Now for further improvements, the company has pushed a new update.
Samsung improves Photo editor with v220.127.116.11 update
Samsung has pushed a new update with version 18.104.22.168. As per the official changelog, the latest update doesn’t include any new features, but it brings bug fixes which improve the existing function of the app so it can run smoothly. However, it doesn’t mention any function specifically.
Main features of Photo Editor
- This feature automatically adjusts the light and sets the suitable colour tone for the images
- Freely alter the position and size of photos
- Easily crop photos to fit specific objects using the ‘Snap to shape’, one of the Lasso features.
- Edit the overall feel with various filters
- Create your own filters using the photos you want.
- Transform light and tone in detail with various menus.
- Decorations: Integration of decorating features
- Added an auto shape creation feature when drawing shapes with the basic pen, etc., in the Draw menu. If you hold for a while after drawing a shape, the shape closest to the shape you drew is automatically created. Supports circles, triangles, squares, hearts, stars, and more.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.