Samsung has released the One UI 6.0 beta update for the Galaxy S23 series. Users can now update their device to the new beta update by simply enrolling their device in the beta program. To do this, you have to sign in to the Samsung member app.
The latest One UI 6.0 beta update brought many new features and improvements for the devices, so if you want to get early access to this feature, you should go for the update. But before installing the update, you should know that the update is in the testing phase, so you will get a lot of stability-related issues.
In the previous article, we covered the issues reported by users. After installing the update, users are reporting that they are facing problems running the functions of the Quick Panel and that several other functions are not working properly, like the Good Lock modules, including NavStar, NotiStar, and QuickStar.
If you are also one of them and facing the same problems, then you can get rid of these issues. The only way to do this is to withdraw from the One UI 6 beta program and install the One UI 5.1 version into your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. To do this easily, follow the below steps.
Downgrade from One UI 6 Beta to One UI 5.1
- Open the Samsung Members app and select the “Beta Withdraw” option.
- After selecting the option, you have to wait for it to be processed.
- Once the process is done, you have to perform a rollback on your phone to take it back to the previous version.
- You can perform the rollback by using the Smart Switch PC version.
- It is important to note that when you rollback the software, your phone will go for a factory reset, so you should make a backup of your phone’s data to any other device, like a PC.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.