The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is very popular among Samsung fans for its uniqueness. The device is equipped with a cover display that can be used for several purposes. It is not like the predecessors, which were only able to display limited things like time and battery level, but now you can do a lot more stuff on the screen. Samsung has also tried to introduce more improvements, and now the company has rolled out a new update for the AOD function.
Samsung fixes the clock style and improve functioning
Samsung has rolled out a new update for the Always On Display function. The new version comes with number 18.104.22.168. This update comes with some significant changes for the Galaxy Z Flip 5’s cover screen, like now when you use graphics or an informative style for the AOD, it will not affect or change the clock style even while roaming. In addition, the new iteration also improves memory usage in certain cases when you do certain tasks on the cover screen. You can download the Always On Display app from the Samsung Galaxy Store by following this link.
So if you want to take full advantage of the new big cover display of the Galaxy Z Flip 5, then you should update these apps. Informatively, the Galaxy Z Flip 5’s cover display supports many apps and functions like a regular display, which means you can do most things without unfolding the smartphone. For instance, the screen supports messaging service apps like WhatsApp, Samsung Messages, Google Messages, and many more. To get a smoother experience, you should always keep these apps updated.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Features:
- Dimensions (Cover): 71.9 x 85.1 x 15.1 mm
- Dimensions (Main): 71.9 x 165.1 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 187 grams
- Display (External): 3.4′′ (720 x 748 pixels) Super AMOLED at 60Hz
- Display (internal): Infinity Flex Dynamic AMOLED 2X 6.7′′ FHD+ (in 22:9) up to 120 Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy (4nm) with octa-core CPU and Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM: 8GB (RAM, LPDDR5X),
- Storage: 256GB or 512GB (UFS 4.0)
- Battery & Charging: 3,700mAh with support for 25W wired fast charging and 15W wireless
- Main camera: Dual (12 megapixel main with OIS + 12 megapixel ultra-wide angle)
- Front camera: 10 megapixels (circular hole centered)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + eSIM), 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint reader: capacitive (side mounted)
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.