A few hours after the start of the launch of the second phase of the One UI Beta Program, there is other news regarding the distribution of beta from Samsung, with specific reference to the beta branch: for the Samsung Galaxy S23, Samsung Galaxy S23+, and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, the release of the second beta of One UI 6.0 has started in Germany, South Korea, and the United States.
One UI 6.0 Beta 2 Update
This time, a rival who in recent years has not distinguished itself for timeliness in the release of new updates beat the South Korean manufacturer to the punch: the Galaxy S23 series is receiving beta 2 of the significant update based on Android 14 less than a month after the alleged release date of the stable firmware. The last four digits of the firmware version with which One UI 6.0 beta 2 arrives are ZWHO and bring several fixes for the Galaxy S23 series.
The second beta of One UI 6.0 should also improve the animations for returning to the home screen and closing folders. Another fix listed in the change log relates to the bug that prevented you from exiting the app without crashing.
- Improved shortcut key error when using a keyboard.
- Improved an intermittent infinite loading and playing error when using Netflix.
- Improved Home app crash problem.
- Improved Multi-Window stability in Secure Folder.
- Improved device selection instability in Music Share.
- Improved erase action instability when using the S Pen button.
- Improved execution fail of Repair Mode.
- Improved intermittent Reset issue.
- Improved sluggish performance after software update.
- Improved icon disappearance problem on the home screen.
- Improved the call sound issue when using Galaxy Buds.
How to install the update
This new update is aimed only at Samsung Galaxy S23, Samsung Galaxy S23+, and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra owners who are part of the beta program and comes with a simple OTA; all others will have to wait patiently for the release of the stable version.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.