The Galaxy S24 series will soon be launched; it is expected to be release at the beginning of 2024. After the success of the Galaxy S23 series, expectations have increased, so the firm should come up with enhanced specifications for a greater reach. Not for all the variants of the series, but at least with the ultra variant, the firm intends to bring something unique. Several reports have come up with many rumors, but the most significant one that was said is the return of the Exynos processors with the Galaxy S24 range. The processors powering the variants will vary according to the regions.
Earlier, it was claimed that the trio of S24 lineups—the Galaxy S24, the Galaxy S24+, and the S24 Ultra—will arrive powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 in the regions of China and the US. Similarly, for other regions, the Exynos 2400 chipset will be the source of power. This time for the ultra variant, the firm holds something different: irrespective of the regions, the Galaxy S24 Ultra will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. As stated by tipster Revegnus, the M13-based LTPO Super AMOLED screen, 120Hz refresh rate, minimum storage capacity of 16 GB RAM, 256 GB internal storage, and 2 TB of high storage will be the prominent features of the Galaxy S24 Ultra.
Expected specification of the Galaxy S24 series
- Galaxy S24 – 6.1-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x screen
- Galaxy S24+ – 6.7-inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x screen
- Galaxy S24 Ultra – 6.8-inch LTPO Super AMOLED QHD+ Dynamic 2x screen
- Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24+ – Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and Exynos 2400 based on the regions
- Galaxy S24 Ultra – Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- Galaxy S24 and S24+ – 50 MP primary sensor+12 MP ultrawide + 10 MP telephoto (3x optical zoom)
- Galaxy S24 Ultra – 200 MP primary sensor(ISOCELL HP2X)+12 MP ultrawide + 50 MP telephoto (3x optical zoom) + 10 MP telephoto (10x optical zoom)
Battery system :
- Galaxy S24 – 4,000 mAh with 25W rapid charging
- Galaxy S24+ – 4,900 mAh with 45W rapid charging
- Galaxy S24 Ultra – 5,000 mAh with 45W rapid charging
- 15W rapid wireless and 4.5W reverse wireless charging is set for the trio of Galaxy S24.
Connectivity support and other features :
- Bluetooth 5.3
- USB 3.2 Type-C port
- Wi-Fi 6E/7
- Two-way satellite connection for emergency situations
- Stereo speakers
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Internal storage – 128 GB / 256 GB
- RAM – 8 GB / 12 GB
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.