The Galaxy S23 FE is the most anticipated fan edition version from the Galaxy S series. The reason is that the firm had never come up with the Galaxy S22 FE, and the Galaxy S23 FE is the major success of the Galaxy S23 series. The fans await an affordable smartphone that offers the features of the flagship S23 series. Most of the details about the gadget have surfaced already, such as the specifications, and now a hands-on video has been leaked. A hands-on video of the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE (via Alvin) has appeared at what looks to be a smartphone store.
The phone looks black or gray in color with a metal frame. The video is surrounded by heavy bezels. The video features the default wallpaper on the gadget. On the back panel, there are three camera rings and an LED flash. The Galaxy S23 FE’s US model will cost roughly $599, which is much cheaper than its predecessors, the Galaxy S21 FE and Galaxy S20 FE, with a significant difference of around $100. In India, the smartphone might be released during the most anticipated festival season in October.
Galaxy S23 FE expected specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display with Full HD+ resolution, HDR10+ and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1; Regions of Canada and the US and Exynos 2200 chipset – Other countries
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Operating system: Android 13 with One UI 5.1
- Rear Camera System: 50 MP primary with OIS, 12 MP ultrawide, and 8 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 10 MP
- Other features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, a metal frame, an IP67 rating, and stereo speakers.
- Battery system: 4,500 mAh with 25W rapid charging and 15W wireless charging compatibility
- Connection: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, and USB Type-C connectivity.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.