The Korean giant started rolling out the One UI 6.0 beta update for the Galaxy S21 earlier in the US. Last month, the beta firmware debuted in South Korea. It usually doesn’t take long for more regions to join, and sure enough, Galaxy S21 One UI 6.0 beta testers in Korea have now gained access to the second big update.
One UI 6.0 Beta 2 for Galaxy S21 Series
The One UI 6.0 beta 2 update for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra in Korea is about 1GB in size and comes with a security patch for October 2023. You can recognize it by its firmware version, ZWJ7.
For your information, the changelog for the One UI 6.0 beta 2 update mentions that it addresses a few problems related to the Quick Panel, home screen layouts, and unlocking. The screenshot below provides all the details about these changes and improvements.
If you’re interested in beta-testing One UI 6.0 on your Galaxy S21, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Samsung Members app.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing Samsung account that you use on your phone.
- Click on the One UI 6.0 Beta Program banner on the app’s main page and register your phone.
- Once registration is complete, go to Settings, then select Software update.
- Tap on Download and install to start downloading the update.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!