We still have a few months to go before Samsung officially reveals the Galaxy S24 Ultra, their highly anticipated new flagship smartphone. However, there are already rumors and leaks on the internet about what its main features might be.
A few days ago, the CAD-based renderings of the Galaxy S24 Ultra were reportedly shown off. A detailed design of the device is now surfacing online; all credit goes to the 8K resolution of the image, but some points are still unclear. The CAD render concept for the Galaxy S24 Ultra was designed under the partnership of @technizoconcept and @RoderSuper. The released images of the Galaxy S24 Ultra seem to be quite a replica of the Galaxy S23 Ultra, its predecessor. One of the distinguishing features of the S3 Ultra is the presence of titanium material in place of the metal frame. The gadget seems to equip a quadra camera system, which will include a telephoto camera and periscope-style lens.
Other than this, the S Pen’s top and bottoms have a less round design, and it seems the S Pen has the same color as the smartphone. In the published pictures of the S24 Ultra, the titanium frame looks to have a brushed metal appearance. The phone features a flat screen with very few curved edges where the glass joins the metal frame. The new coin slot-designed loud speaker comes into play in place of the grill-like loudspeaker. There are also speculations that the Galaxy S24 Ultra will be lighter than the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The gadget is anticipated to debut in early January 2024.
Galaxy S24 Ultra rumored specifications:
- Display: a 6.8-inch dynamic AMOLED 2x screen with QHD+ and a refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- OS: Android 14-based OneUI 6.1
- RAM: 12 GB or 16 GB
- Internal storage: 256 GB, 512 GB, or 1 TB
- Rear camera: 200 MP wide + 12 MP ultrawide + 10 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom and a 50 MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom
- Front camera: 12 MP
- Battery system: 5,000 mAh with 45W fast, 15W fast wireless, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- Other features include an ultrasonic fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, DeX, and Samsung Pay.
- 10 Gbps data transfer rates through a USB Type-C connection may be added.
- Through Anyplace Zoom technology, lossless 4K zoomed-in video functionality may also be added.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.