It’s almost time for the Samsung Galaxy Fit 2’s next lineup, the Galaxy Fit 3, to hit stores. Images of the much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 were made exclusively available to the source, 91mobiles, enabling users to peek into the device’s design as well as a variety of eye-catching color combinations. Fitness tracker fans are excited about these exclusive leaks, which are derived from industry insiders and follow previous internet mockups. The source revealed the pictures of the Galaxy Fit 3 in three different colors: grey, gold, and black.
What’s new with the Galaxy Fit 3’s design aspects?
- The pictures indicate that the next version will have a bigger display than its prior models.
- The big rectangular screen with thin bezels is the most visible one.
- To the right of the microphone is a tactile button, which functions as a power button.
- The presence of boxy shapes with softened corners in the fitness tracker raises the concern of pain during extended wear.
- There should be interchangeable silicone straps for the Fit 3. Though that part of the gadget is hidden from view, the charging pins may be located somewhere.
- Similar in form is the Huawei Watch Fit, a smartphone and fitness tracker combined into one device.
With your Galaxy Fitness tracker, log daily activity, calories burned, amount of water consumed, and more. identifies high or low heart rates in real time and delivers alerts based on patterns of sleep. Utilizing a battery that can last up to a week on a single charge, track your day’s activities and your night’s sleep in real time. To gain credit for every step and to remain in touch via calls and messages, pair your Galaxy Fit with your Galaxy smartphone.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Thanks to “91Mobiles“