It looks like Samsung has set a goal to release One UI 6 to the maximum number of devices before this month ends. The company has already introduced the update to many high-end devices, including the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S22, Galaxy Z Fold 5, Galaxy Z Flip 5 etc. Moving forward to the next phase, it has also started rolling out the update to the mid-range devices as well.
The Korean giant has started releasing the stable One UI 6 update to the Galaxy A34 devices. The new update was spotted in the United Kingdom; however, currently, the update is available for users who have already enrolled their devices in the One UI 6 beta program and is carrying the version number A346BXXU4BWK2. It is expected that the update will be available to other units in the coming days.
As the new update is available to beta users, it is coming in a smaller software package of 282 MB and also brings the November 2023 patch, which is the latest security patch, which will also enhance the performance and stability of the devices.
If we talk about the One UI 6, which is the latest major update for the Galaxy A34, it has brought a plethora of new features and improvements for the devices. In case you don’t know about those changes, the company has added several new functionalities under different existing applications, including camera, gallery, weather, Samsung internet, and many more.
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widgets), revamped font, new emojis, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera: The overall layout of the Camera app has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make it easier to understand. Now, in the quick settings menu, at the top of the screen, in Photos and Pro mode, there is a button that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easy to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New Video Editor for media creation. The Studio feature now allows you to create videos by joining those in the gallery, adding text, music, and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard for controlling permission allowed for each app, new Auto-Lock feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, turn on security controls, and block commands via USB, the new security dashboard allows you to monitor each individual app.
- Bixby text call: New Bixby feature, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time.
- The new Document and Text Scan feature makes it easier to scan a document by deleting unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of the security of the website. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.
The latest update for Galaxy A34 users in the UK who have enrolled their devices in the beta program can now be installed. To do that, you just have to go to the system settings, then select the software update menu, and then tap the download and install option. After it shows you the download button with the changelog, just tap on it.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Thanks to “Tarun“
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!