When it comes to worldwide flagships, Android lovers are eagerly awaiting the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. Experts predict that the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra will feature a titanium frame and several camera improvements compared to its predecessor. The Geekbench listing showed the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 for the Galaxy chipset-equipped Galaxy S24 Ultra. The gadget officially passed the BIS certification process a week ago, indicating that the Galaxy S24 Ultra may soon be released in India. The manufacturer’s receipt of safety certification for the gadget in Korea indicates progress, setting the stage for the Korean market.
The Korea Research Institute and Testing have successfully certified the Galaxy S24 Ultra as safe to use. November 20 marked the completion of the certification procedure for the smartphone’s Korean version, model number SM-S928N. The Korea Research Institute and Testing provides the KC mark, which all equipment meant for sale in South Korea must bear. The Samsung Electronics facility in Gyeongbuk, Korea, and the Nguyen plant in Vietnam manufactured the tested devices. Last month, Samsung Electronics completed radio wave certification at the National Radio Research Institute for the S Pen with the model number EJ-PS928, which is housed in the built-in slot of the Galaxy S24 Ultra.
Additionally, on the 24th of last month, the gadget received certification from Brazil’s communication regulator, Anatel. Anticipated release date for the Galaxy S24 series is January 17, 2024, in San Jose, California, USA, at an Unpacked Galaxy event.
Galaxy S24 Ultra specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch display screen
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- OS: Android 14-based One UI 6.1
- RAM: 12GB or 16GB
- Internal storage: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- Rear camera: 200 MP primary + 10 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom + 12 MP ultrawide + 50 MP telephoto with 5x optical zoom
- Selfie camera: 12 MP
- Battery system: 5,000mAh battery life with 45W fast wired, wireless, and reverse wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G, eSIM, GPS, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.4, NFC, and a USB Type-C port
- Other features include an in-display ultrasonic fingerprint reader, an IP68 rating, and stereo speakers.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.