Samsung has increased the speed of its gear to upgrade all the eligible Galaxy devices with the stable Android 14 x One UI 6.0 update.
The brand is delivering the stable version of Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update for its various Galaxy devices in more regions, which include the Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy S22, Galaxy A73 5G, and Galaxy A34 5G.
The update for a particular device is holding up a unique version number that differs from each other.
- Galaxy S23 FE: (S711BXXU1BWK9)
- Galaxy S22 Series: (S90*WVLU3DWK5)
- Galaxy A73 5G: (A736BXXU5DWK2)
- Galaxy A34 5G: (A346EXXU4BWK2)
For now, the brand is rolling out this stable version of One UI 6.0 for all these devices in the India region only, but soon the brand will make this update available in more regions.
For each of the devices, the tech giants have set up an installation package that is 2774.43 MB, 3078.89 MB, 3068.79 MB, and 2449.75 MB in size, respectively. Plus, along with this major One UI 6.0 update, all are receiving November 2023 security patches that improve system security.
One UI 6.0 update brings various new features, improvements, and changes as per the needs of users. With this update, the camera UI, lock screen, home screen, quick panel settings, and more functionality get improved, enhancing the user experience.
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widgets), revamped font, new emojis, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera: The overall layout of the Camera app has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make it easier to understand. Now, in the quick settings menu, at the top of the screen, in Photos and Pro mode, there is a button that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easy to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New Video Editor for media creation. The Studio feature now allows you to create videos by joining those in the gallery, adding text, music, and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard for controlling permission allowed for each app, new Auto-Lock feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, turn on security controls, and block commands via USB, the new security dashboard allows you to monitor each individual app.
- Bixby text call: New Bixby feature, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time.
- The new Document and Text Scan feature makes it easier to scan a document by deleting unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of the security of the website. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!