The Galaxy A72 device was launched back in 2021; it came with Android 11 pre-installed later in the last two years. It has grabbed two major updates in the form of Android 12 and Android 13. Now the device is starting to get its third and final update in the form of Android 14 and One UI 6.
Samsung rolls out Android 14 update for Galaxy A72 with One UI 6.0 skin
The Galaxy A72 device is spotted receiving the latest major update in Russia with the firmware version number A725FXXU6EWL4 and is expected to be available to more countries in the next few days. It is coming with a software package size of 2.2 GB. The reason behind the massive software package is obvious because it comes with several new changes for the devices.
The latest update includes all the new features based on Android 14. In a nutshell, the latest update will bring new changes that are included under several existing functions related to Quick Panel, Home Screen, Lock Screen, and many more.
Moreover, it has also pushed some new changes, which are added by several new features that bring you more comfortability and will allow you to take advantage of the functionalist seamlessly.
If you are using the Galaxy A72 devices in the above-mentioned countries, then you can easily check the update by following some simple steps: just open the system settings, then scroll down to the software update option, and now tap on the install button.
One UI 6.0 Features With Android 14 OS
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widgets), revamped font, new emojis, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera: The overall layout of the Camera app has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make it easier to understand. Now, in the quick settings menu, at the top of the screen, in Photos and Pro mode, there is a button that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easy to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New Video Editor for media creation. The Studio feature now allows you to create videos by joining those in the gallery, adding text, music, and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard for controlling permission allowed for each app, new Auto-Lock feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, turn on security controls, and block commands via USB, the new security dashboard allows you to monitor each individual app.
- Bixby text call: New Bixby feature, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time.
- The new Document and Text Scan feature makes it easier to scan a document by deleting unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of the security of the website. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!