Recently a leak has been released by a fairly reliable leaker Evan Blass (@evleaks), for the OneUI 4.5 on top of Wear OS 3.5.
This is going to be the stable version and will bring a lot of improvements along with the expected ones we witnessed in the Beta.
Samsung & Google have done it again, and it seems Galaxy Watches are the priority for Wear OS’s latest releases. Samsung Galaxy Watch5 series is expected to be the foremost for this latest WearOS version.
One UI Watch 4.5 Based On WearOS 3.5
Last month Samsung started rolling out the Beta versions for its Galaxy Watch4 series; the last update was a second revision of ‘Watch4 Manager for Beta 2.2.11. 22062011’ of One UI 4.5 for Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic, which was a major revision.
This time in the leaks by Evan Blass, we see 21 images that indicate the major upgrades, which indicate the following :
- Changing the clock face at any time.
- Watch Clock keyboard improvements.
- New keyboard selector, the operation of voice dictation, and quick change between languages from the interface.
- There will be an option for screen color calibration.
- Preference of Sim card selection for making calls.
- Enable TalkBack from any screen.
- New functions for touch interactions.
- Audio channel settings for earbuds.
- Creating and sending messages should be much easier with new keyboard features.
- New Watch faces.
Overall this update seems to be richer on the aesthetic & accessibility side of improvements, and this seems to be a semi-major upgrade for the smart wearables from both Samsung & Google.
At present, Montblanc Summit 3 is the first & only smartwatch running Wear OS 3 after the Galaxy Watch4 series.
Officially, the Samsung Health beta (v6.22.0.069) app first confirmed Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy Watch5 Pro on the 4th of June & it’s supposed to be an LTE-only watch. To know more about the expected features of the Galaxy Watch 5 Series, read here.
Samsung’s One UI skin will be running on top of Wear OS after ditching the TizenOS, and the Galaxy watch5 series is expected to be released on AUG 10 at Samsung Unpacked event along with the clamshell-designed foldable Z series.
Samsung has hiked the prices for the upcoming Galaxy Watch5 by about 10 percent, and the Pro model LTE version has already crossed the 500 Euro mark. To know more about the expected price of the Galaxy Watch5 series.
Sources & References :