If you want to enhance your lifestyle, Samsung Health is a great tool because you can check your activity. So you’ll always know how to improve or what goals you have to achieve to meet your objective. This improved sleep habits, snore detection, step detection, fitness content, and more.
- Advertisement -
Samsung Health is available for Android and iOS users. The app collects activity data with significant health implications, allowing you to gain insight into your overall well-being. In addition, it works better with Samsung wearables.
Why Samsung Health App Is Helpful?
You can also use the app to track your weight, water intake, and calories. It won’t be the most advanced calorie tracker available. However, it can serve as a food diary if you want to maintain everything in one place.
Following are the major highlights of the App;
- Step counts are displayed on Samsung Health’s home page. Its initial goal was 10,000, but you can change it to your liking.
- An exercise summary keeps track of the exercises you have completed. Some way themselves, while others can be tracked by you.
- You can use a sleep tracker to monitor and improve your sleep. The Samsung wearable detects snoring and blood oxygen levels during sleep, and sleep coaching tracks and analyses your sleep patterns. Follow the daily goals of the rest and coaching program to develop a healthy sleeping habit. Setting a goal demonstrates your sleep consistency.
- Furthermore, the Samsung Health app helps users monitor their health by tracking heart rate, stress data, and, depending on the device, blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and blood oxygen levels. And the app will also track women’s health data, such as menstrual cycles and symptoms, with Glow’s third-party app.
- Health challenges are named “Together,” where you can join your friends and compare your data which keeps you and your friends motivated on their health journeys.
- There are hundreds of fitness content provided by third parties and by Samsung Health on Samsung Health’s fitness page, where you can choose your goal and learn from the experts to be fit. In addition, it has videos, workout programs, and wellness resources.
How To Use Samsung Health App?
First, Tap the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of your screen to access the app’s overflow menu from any of the tabs above. This menu contains five additional options:
- Advertisement -
- This is the section where you can edit which tracker you want on your home page rest hides.
- For you, new insights are just around the corner based on your activities.
- Events: you’ll find information about Samsung events, products, and deals.
- Notices: Here, you’ll find updates from the Samsung team, such as app changes and information regarding Samsung Health programs.
- Settings: This is a typical set menu where you can access account details, privacy settings, help, and more.
Things To Keep In Mind: It has not been long since Samsung updated its heart rate data display; it removed the continuous feature heart rate line graph many users liked. You should also note that the Samsung Health app no longer syncs with many third-party services, i.e., the app only syncs with Samsung wearables.
Some of the specific tracking categories in Samsung Health have flaws as well. There is no option for scanning barcodes or entering personal recipes when adding food to calorie tracking. Users cannot enter split sleep times or naps when tracking their sleep. When hunt runs, the app does not provide a weekly mileage in total.
Eventually, Samsung Health is a good fitness app, and it’s better with a Samsung wearable. Your health data is stored safely with Samsung Knox.
- Advertisement -
Although these are all minor setbacks, the tracking is pretty robust overall. The app has constantly been growing since its introduction; features like its connectivity have gotten better, step counting has been reasonably accurate as compared to other apps and also sleep monitoring is at par with others without the wearables & with wearables, the app has excellent performance.
How to update Samsung Health App
- Open the Play Store, tap your profile picture, and then tap Manage apps & device.
- Tap Updates available to see what apps need updates.
- From here, you can tap Update to apps.