The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 is most powerful smartphone this year of Korean Giant. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 SoC, boots on Android 12L with One UI 4.1.1 and have a 3 cameras – a dual rear camera setup on back, one is folded screen pinch hole design in Flip 4 and 5 camera setup in the Fold 4.
When folded, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 is equally upscale and small, taking up only half the space of a typical smartphone. The new design is the most sophisticated ever thanks to the smaller hinge, polished edges, contrasting hazy rear glass, and shiny metal frames.
Secure Folder protects your private content, such as photos, notes and apps, from being accessed by others. It houses your private information in a separate secure area, even when your device is unlocked. You can also use multiple accounts on a single device by creating a copy of the app to be housed in Secure Folder. If you have forgotten your Secure Folder login details, please refer to our guide Resetting my Secure Folder Passcode for more information.
The data and apps in Secure Folder cannot be transferred to another device. Attempting to customise the operating system or modifying the software will cause Secure Folder to be automatically locked and inaccessible. Before saving any data in Secure Folder, make sure to back up a copy of the data in another location if you wish to.
Hide Apps/Photos/Videos On Galaxy Z Fold 4 And Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Open Settings App
- Go into Biometrics & Security
- Then tap Secure Folder
- Tap Agree
- Enter in your Samsung Account credentials then tap on Sign in
- Select whether you would like to setup your Biometrics through Samsung Pass. Once complete, allow your device to successfully setup your Secure Folder.
- You will then be redirected to the Secure Folder lock type where you can choose from multiple primary and secondary lock types. These lock types can range from Patterns, PIN, Password, Fingerprints.
- Enter and re-confirm your selected lock type.
How To Secure Your Files
- From Bottom screen. Tap on Add Files or Add Apps
- Select file type
- Tap on done.
- Now You can move or copy select files into secure folder