Samsung released a new firmware update for Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, it is available in South Korea. However, it is expected to distribute the same iteration to other countries soon.
The latest update of Galaxy Note 10+ 5G can be identified by its firmware version N976NKSU2HVJ4, which is based on Android 12 and still working with the October 2022 security patch; the update brings various improvements to the device and is packed with security, stabilization, and enhanced performance. In addition, some new features are also added.
The current update brings some new functions to the messaging app; when sending and receiving messages and multiple images, you are now able to see them together. Now you can register a message as a notice in the group chat.
The camera app has also improved now, and the ‘Area Guide Size and Recognition Speed’ function has been improved; in the camera app, photo mode now displays ‘QR code recognition results at the same time.
- Added new message function
- When sending and receiving multiple images, you can view them together.
- You can register a message as a notice in group chat.
- Improved ‘Area Guide Size and Recognition Speed’ when scanning a QR code from the Quick Panel.
- ‘QR code recognition and document recognition results’ are displayed at the same time in camera app photo mode.
- Google security patch application
- Security related stabilization code has been applied.
So if you want to latest features, you can download the update by following the given steps below.
How to install
Users who are using Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G user can follow these steps to update their phone
- First, go to system settings, then
- Click on the Software update menu
Then click on the Download and Install button, it will start downloading and get installed automatically.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.