After updating the QPR2 Beta 2 based on Android 13, Google is now back with another firmware update with beta 2.1 for Pixel 4a and other latest models; the latest update can be identified through build version T2B2.221216.008.The latest update comes with several new fixes which were reported after the last update.
As mentioned, being a minor update weighing only 46.13 MB, it only includes bug fixes, but not; for this reason, it is considered less important. The official changelog is very narrow and includes the following two items:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented devices from automatically connecting to a 5G network even when it was available. (Issue #265093352)
- Fixed an issue where devices did not drop or reset an existing, encrypted Bluetooth connection after receiving a command to disable link-layer encryption for that connection.
According to the information, the Android13 QPR Beta 2.1 update brings functional improvements, and it also comes with fixes that address the issues, such as a 5G network, Bluetooth connection, and more.
As the update belongs to the beta stage, it is only available for the users who have already enrolled in the beta program running by google. If you are one who has already installed the QPR2 Beta 2 update, you should receive a notification regarding the new update through OTA.
Android 13 QPR2 beta 2.1 update brings.
The latest update brings improvements regarding communication performance by enhancing the 5G connectivity. Now it has fixed the fluctuation problem and stays connected to the best possible network. Moreover, it also fixed the Bluetooth encryption problem, which plays a crucial part in connecting to Bluetooth devices smoothly.
How to upgrade to Android 13 QPR2 Beta 2.1
Android 13 QPR2 Beta 2.1 system images are available for Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, as well as for the Android emulator.
If you are already subscribed to the Android 13 QPR2 beta and your device is running Beta 2, you will automatically receive an over-the-air (OTA) update to Beta 2.1. If, on the other hand, the device still has Beta 1 on board, you will automatically receive the Beta 2.1 patch once you update to Beta 2. If you are not yet subscribed and want to join Android beta, you can visit this page and consult the list of all compatible devices in your possession. It may take up to 24 hours to receive the OTA update on your device; just check for updates, go to Settings > System > System Updates.
- Pixel 7 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 7: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.