After updating the flagship series devices, Samsung is now expanding the One UI 5.1 update for mid-range phones; now, moving ahead, the company is joining the Galaxy A52 5G device in the One UI 5.1 list. The device will get all new features same as Galaxy S23.
As of now, the latest update is rolling out in Singapore; users who own the Galaxy A52 5G can identify the new firmware update by build number A526BXXU2EWB1. The update also includes a new security patch in the form of February 2023. It is the latest patch of security which fixes several security fixes that secures your privacy and prevent a data breach.
One UI 5.1 New Features For Galaxy A52 5G
The latest update brings the support of One UI 5.1, which is not a type of major update, so it brings a lot of new features. As per the changelog, the latest update adds many new functions under several system-level apps, including Camera, AR Zone, Gallery, modes, Routines, Samsung Internet and more. New features are added, which make the device more comfortable and interesting to use. To learn more about the features, you can click here.
One UI 5.1 New Features:
- Selfies: When taking selfies, you can easily change the color tone by selecting Natural or Bright.
- In Pop-Up View, you can now adjust the window size by dragging the window edges in any direction.
- For split view, you’ll see categories for Recent apps and Most used apps, allowing you to quickly select apps for Split Screen.
- GIF Remaster: GIF Remaster has been added to help you remaster and improve the quality of your GIFs.
- Extract text from a video: Extract text is available if you pause a video with text information on screen. Select to extract the text which can then be used in emails, contacts, on the internet and more.
- Details view: When you select details of a photo or video, you can see both the image and the details at the same time in landscape mode. Select an image or video from Gallery > Select three dots for more options > Select details > Rotate device to landscape mode.
- Wallpaper Video: You can select a video clip to use as your wallpaper. The best part of the video clip is recommended for editing. Open Wallpaper > Select a video from your Gallery > Trim recommends the best moment (15 seconds max).
- Battery Widget: A Battery widget has been added that will quickly show battery life for the smartphone and connected devices.
- Weather Widget: Daily weather summary, forecast, hourly precipitation, severe weather alert, and other information has been added.
- Multiple emojis: Add a second AR Emoji in a single sticker. Customize each emoji and then combine them as you prefer.
- Continue to browse Samsung Internet from another device when both devices are signed into the same Samsung account. Sync the data in Settings > Samsung account > Sync settings > Enable “Samsung Internet”.
- You will receive a Samsung Internet pop-up on screen on your second device > Tap to continue browsing.
Bixby Text Call
- Use Bixby to answer phone calls and respond to people with text-to-voice.
- Open Phone app > More options (3 dots) > Settings > Bixby text call.
Galaxy A52 5G is one of the best midrange phones of Samsung; it was introduced in 2021 and came with Android 11 out of the box, later the device received two more major updates Android 12 (One UI 4.0) and Android 13(One UI 5.0), now the device is getting the One UI 5.1. It is worth noticing that the latest update is currently limited to the 5G variant only; however, other variants will also get the support of One UI 5.1 soon.
How To Install:
To install One UI 5.1 update on your Galaxy A52 5G phone, follow the below steps
- Open the Settings app on the Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Scroll down and select Software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- Wait until the device checks for the latest update.
- Tap Install now if the One UI 5.1 update is available.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.