Google has announced a new update for its Android system apps which are the backbone of devices, and here we are talking about Google Play and Google Play services, every month Big G introduces new updates for its Android built-in apps, with new updates it introduces several improvements and changes for the betterment of Android devices.
Now to continue the development, Google has released the new play system update for Android devices; the update is not limited to only smartphones but is also available for several devices, including Android TV, Google TV, Tablets, wearables for wear OS, and for Android Auto for the vehicle.
As said earlier, the update comes with several new features and improvements, like now it has introduced a new feature in wallets where users can easily exclude loyalty cards imported from Gmail and also bring some improvements for the Android devices, which enhance battery life, device storage and network usage.
Google system updates official changelog: What’s new for March 2023
- [Phone] Wallet users can selectively exclude loyalty cards imported from Gmail.
- [Auto] [TV] [Phone] [Wear OS] [PC] Updates to System Management and Usability services that improve Battery Life, Device Storage, and Network Usage.
How to install
Android device users can easily install the latest update for the respected app one by one by following the steps.
- Open settings and go to apps
- Tap See all apps
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Search icon beside the three-dot icon.
- Type Play and tap Google Play Services
- Scroll down and tap App details, which takes you to the official listing.
- Tap the Update button.
- Open the Google Play store
- Tap on your avatar in the top right
- Now touch Settings
- Tap on About
- Tap on update play store.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.