Samsung is one of the best companies in terms of software updates, and it is worth appreciating that company has very rapidly expanded the One UI 5.1 update for Galaxy devices. However, still, there are some Galaxy devices left which haven’t received the update yet, so the company is gradually expanding it.
At present, the Korean giant is rolling out the One UI to the Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone; the update is currently expanding in two countries, including UAE and France. The Note 10 Lite users in the UAE are getting the update with version number N770FXXU8HWB6, while the users in France the device is grabbing the One UI 5.1 update with different firmware version numbers N770FXXU8HWC1.
The latest update also includes February 2023 update, which brings the new security patch. In a nutshell, it is a security software update that resolves several issues so your device can get a strong security shield and protect personal data and prevent privacy breaching.
Samsung One UI 5.1 brings significant upgrades for camera and photo editing
The One UI 5.1 is the latest upgrade of Samsung’s self-made UI, which brings extra features and brings several new features that are added under several system-level apps, including Camera, Gallery, Multitasking, Weather, Samsung Internet, and many more to get the full information about each feature you can visit our previous article.
One UI 5.1 New Features:
- Selfies: When taking selfies, you can easily change the color tone by selecting Natural or Bright.
- In Pop-Up View, you can now adjust the window size by dragging the window edges in any direction.
- For split view, you’ll see categories for Recent apps and Most used apps, allowing you to quickly select apps for Split Screen.
- GIF Remaster: GIF Remaster has been added to help you remaster and improve the quality of your GIFs.
- Extract text from a video: Extract text is available if you pause a video with text information on screen. Select to extract the text which can then be used in emails, contacts, on the internet and more.
- Details view: When you select details of a photo or video, you can see both the image and the details at the same time in landscape mode. Select an image or video from Gallery > Select three dots for more options > Select details > Rotate device to landscape mode.
- Wallpaper Video: You can select a video clip to use as your wallpaper. The best part of the video clip is recommended for editing. Open Wallpaper > Select a video from your Gallery > Trim recommends the best moment (15 seconds max).
- Battery Widget: A Battery widget has been added that will quickly show battery life for the smartphone and connected devices.
- Weather Widget: Daily weather summary, forecast, hourly precipitation, severe weather alert, and other information has been added.
- Multiple emojis: Add a second AR Emoji in a single sticker. Customize each emoji and then combine them as you prefer.
- Continue to browse Samsung Internet from another device when both devices are signed into the same Samsung account. Sync the data in Settings > Samsung account > Sync settings > Enable “Samsung Internet”.
- You will receive a Samsung Internet pop-up on screen on your second device > Tap to continue browsing.
Bixby Text Call
- Use Bixby to answer phone calls and respond to people with text-to-voice.
- Open Phone app > More options (3 dots) > Settings > Bixby text call.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite was launched back in 2020, and it came with Android 10 preinstalled. The device was launched after one year, and due to this, it is enjoying the advantage of the latest android; the device is currently running on One UI 5.1 based on Android 13. After taking the One UI 5.1 update, the device is no longer eligible for any further major updates, but still, the device will get some more security updates in the coming future.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.